|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Author Coaching for Nonfiction Authors
Ever feel like you need someone to guide you on the steps to getting your author platform figured out? How to make book sales? How to get an established email list really going instead of just trickling in 1 or 2 subscribers a week? How to find your tribe of people who will be your fans? How to get website traffic without spending money?
You may need a coach, and you're in the right place!
Kerrie Legend is a successful, published author and blogger who can evaluate your
You will receive 2 months of support, including:
- 4 30 min. Coaching Sessions, where your current platform will be evaluated, we'll discuss your challenges, and come up with solutions
- Weekly Customized Plan of Action, Listed by Priority
- Written Strategic Plan for 6 Months of Running Your Author Business
- Website and Graphics Evaluation - Written with Action Tasks
- Book Segmentation Evaluation - Is Your Book in the Right Place? Where Can Your Book Be Marketed Elsewhere Successfully?
- Book Marketing Assistance - Receive 30 Templates & Mockups
- Automation Assistance - we'll come up with a viable solution to automate your marketing easily
- 8 Custom-Written Blog Posts Designed to Enhance Your Email Subscriber List and Boost Sales
- 8 Content Upgrades for Your Website to Increase Email Subscribers
- 60 Custom-Made Pinterest Pins to Highlight Your Website
Hiring an author coach to guide you on a successful path of a nonfiction author is an important aspect to your overall success, especially when you're not seeing sales. Kerrie Legend will help you find your target market, get seen, and will also do a little book marketing on your behalf, as well. But the main goal is to empower you to automate and succeed by showing you where you can improve and what you could be doing differently to maximize your time and efforts, without having to spend a lot of dough on ads.
If you feel like you need an author coach and would like to set up a brief, 10 minute consultation (free) to feel it out, please email Kerrie at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a mutually agreeable time.